Sunday, August 5, 2012

After the trek

After 5 long days of walking, moaning, crying and laughing we made it to the home stay where a table of tea, coffee and doughnuts awaited us. The euphoric feeling of achievement changed everyone's mood for the better (and 2 plates of doughnuts) I was very proud of myself and the team for completing the trek even though there were moments where we thought we wouldn't make it. I cannot believe one of the main parts of the expedition is over. BRING ON MT. K!

Just a quick message to my parents to say that i haven't died yet and i hope you're not missing me too much. Hope everyone's ok at home, despite the crappy weather! I'll try and bring back some sun, for the time its needed.
See you soon, miss and love you lots!

Shivani x

No comments:

Post a Comment