Tuesday, July 17, 2012

4 days to go!

After a good while trying to log onto this blog, I think I have finally managed it! As I'm sat here, wearing my sandals, attempting to wear them in and so they're more comfy, I'm finally realising how close we are and how exciting the last two years as we built up to this expedition has been! Only 4 days to go and counting! With all my kit sprawled across my bed, wondering how and if it will all fit into my rucksack, I once thought was huge, and how I will be able to carry it for a whole month! I'm definitely going to leave things behind I thought I could never go a month without (such as my straighteners!) The next month is definitely going to be an experience I will never forget and I cant wait for it to begin! I think the whole group will be behind me in saying, how grateful we are for our parents, other family members and organisations who have helped us with our fundraising and have allowed us to get this far and finally be in grabbing distance from this amazing experience!
So guys, I'll see you all on Friday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment